I would be happy to discuss pricing your document translation and giving you a quote via email. In general, this is the rate I charge for most documents:
- Rates – Per word (translation/proofing) – 0.21 USD per word
Per document – fee to be negotiated for documents over 3 pages long
Per hour (translation/proofreading/research) – 60.00 USD per hour.
You can hire me directly on Upwork.com (Upwork fees may apply).
- Fees – Next day translations will be charged a rush fee of 35.00 USD per document. There is also a 35.00 USD/document formatting fee for all documents not in Word format (pdf, jpeg, etc.). Hard copies required will be reviewed on an individual basis for notarizing and pricing fees.
- Turnaround time – depends on the document size, type, and extent of research necessary. I put maximum effort into returning you a quality document with the correct terminology that can be understood by your target audience. One to three pages can usually be completed in up to forty-eight hours.
- Deadline – please contact me and let me know your deadline.
- Your document – You can email me your document. I am also familiar with file sharing apps such as Dropbox and Google Docs. If you prefer fax, I have a fax line as well.
- Delivery – Email or any other type of e-delivery is included free. Contact me if you require hard copies.
- Payment – I accept PayPal or Chase QuickPay, where you can use your credit card or bank account to safely pay for services.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.
*Please note I cannot give US equivalents on grades, degrees or credentials.
JK Spanish & Portuguese Translation Services
Jillian K. da Silva
New Hartford, NY
Ipatinga, MG Brazil
and all locations via e-mail/fax/online file sharing services